Website

Also visit me at carrielmartens.com

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Getting Started

So...here I am. In the blogging world. I didn't really think this would ever happen. But I have hours and hours to fill in my day (which feels very strange and at times agonizing), I'm very opinionated, I tend to think out loud, and I live with only one person (Alicia) who is then forced to listen to my ramblings on various subjects ad nauseum. Thus, the creation of this blog. The unfortunate part is I bet I'll end up running all my blog posts past her before I post them. So this could be a short-lived experiment. We'll see. 

Hmmm...what to write?

Now that Alicia has been forced to listen to the first paragraph, I guess I should attempt a second. 

Okay...I got nothing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment